FRIXION RC COMPANY, d/b/a FRIXION RC, WWW.FRIXIONRC.COM & WWW.FRIXIONRC.COM - RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY
FriXion RC Company, d/b/a WWW.FRIXIONRC.COM (referred to as “FRIXIONRC.COM", "FRIXION", "FRIXION", "FRIXION RC", "FRIXIONRC.COM", the “Company”, “we”, “us”, “Seller") puts forth the following Return/Exchange policy:
NEW R/C PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM FRIXIONRC.COM, ONLY CARRY THE WARRANTY PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURER. The products on this site are provided by FRIXIONRC.COM "AS-IS" and without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
The Manufacturer's Warranty dictates how Warranty claims are handled and what is covered. Please refer to each Manufacturer's Warranty as Defects and Warranty issues are handled directly through the product's manufacturer and not FRIXIONRC.COM.
FRIXIONRC.COM makes no warranty and hereby disclaims any warranties, expressed or implied of merchantability, fitness of use for any particular purpose and makes no warranty as to design, manufacture, structural integrity or expected life of the product(s). CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
If Any implied warranty of merchantability or implied warranty of fitness for any particular purpose is imputed by a municipal, state or Federal court or law, then it shall be limited in duration to TWO (2) YEARS from the later of the purchase date or the date of delivery to the purchaser. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
The Manufacturer’s Warranty only extends to uses indicated by the manufacturer regardless of any expressed or implied statements made by FRIXIONRC.COM employees, agents or authorized dealers.
NOTE: PLEASE READ THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION AS TO APPLICABLE COVERAGE. CONTACT FRIXIONRC.COM IF YOU NEED MANUFACTURER WARRANTY INFORMATION.
NOTE: PLEASE CONSULT THE MANUFACTURER’S SPECIFICATIONS SHEETS TO ENSURE PROPER USE AND FITMENT.
In Addition - for all Adjustment, Exchange or New Return claims:
- A Standard Claim Form must be filled out in order to begin any adjustment, exchange or new return claim.
- No merchandise will be accepted for return, adjustment or exchange without a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA, aka RMA) number issued by FRIXIONRC.COM. DO NOT SHIP ITEMS TO US WITHOUT FIRST OBTAINING AN RGA# AND ONLY AFTER FOLLOWING OUR INSTRUCTIONS, otherwise, we will refuse shipment and you will incur unnecessary expenses.
All shipments we receive without an RGA authorization will not be processed and all expenses incurred by you will be at your own risk.
Please email us at customerservice@FriXionRC.com or call us at 800-645-2006 for assistance with your claim.
- ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO FRIXIONRC.COM's RETURN DEPARTMENT APPROVAL.
- You must be the original purchaser and you must produce your original purchase receipt in order to obtain Adjustment, Exchange or New Return service.
- All claims on damaged merchandise must be filed with the freight carrier upon receipt of goods.Please fill out a Standard Claim Form and contact us as well. Along with the damaged item(s), please save all packing materials as the freight carrier will most likely want to inspect these items before finalizing a claim. Damaged merchandise claims are handled on a case-by case-basis.
- If items are missing or incorrect items have been received, please fill out a Standard Claim Form, contact us and we will issue you a pre-paid label so you can return your goods. Once received and verified for accuracy, contents and condition, we will issue your correct order as fast as we can. Mistakes can occur...we're only human.
- All claims for new returned merchandise must be made to FRIXIONRC.COM within 30 days of purchase date.
- Approved New Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee on all returned new, unused, unopened & unmounted merchandise within 30 days of purchase date, calculated from the product purchase price. Refunds will be issued using the orignal payment method minus the 10% restocking fee. The 10% restocking fee is non-negotiable.
- FRIXIONRC.COM will not accept returns on electronics, apparel, used, opened, mounted, altered or special order items.
- You are responsible for all taxes, customs, duties and freight charges for all Returned Merchandise authorized by FRIXIONRC.COM and issued an RGA#, unless otherwise notified.
LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY FOR R/C PRODUCTS PRODUCED BY FRIXION RC COMPANY
R/C Products produced by FriXion RC Company (referred to as "FRIXION"), "ReKoil", "WipStixx", "FRIXION RC", "FRIXIONRC.COM", the "Company", "we", "us", "Seller") including, but not limited to, those R/C products produced by FriXion RC and bearing the brand name(s), including, but not limited to "FriXion", "(referred to as "FRIXION", "product(s)") are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship when purchased "new."
This warranty covers the original consumer purchaser during the Warranty Period*. This warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the original consumer purchaser actually using these products and having possession of the original sales invoice. This warranty is not assignable, and no warranty claim will be recognized unless submitted on our Standard Claim Form duly filled out and signed by the original consumer purchaser or Authorized Dealer.
NOTE: THERE IS NO OTHER WARRANTY OR LIABILITY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, APPLICABLE TO THESE PRODUCTS. If any Implied Warranty of Merchantability or Implied Warranty of Fitness for Any Particular Purpose is imputed by a municipal, state or Federal court or law, then it shall be limited in duration to TWO (2) YEARS from the later of the purchase date or the date of delivery to the purchaser. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
We will neither replace nor provide a warranty credit for any item for which the original consumer purchaser does not submit a Standard Claim Form duly completed and signed by the original consumer purchaser. Additionally, we will neither replace nor provide a warranty credit for any FRIXION® R/C product that we determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, has been altered, modified, or siped in any way, has been used for racing, or is not defectively manufactured.
Any modification, alteration, or siping of your FRIXION® R/C product will automatically void this warranty.
We will not be liable for or pay for any field charges for labor or other expenses incurred in the replacement of the FRIXION® R/C product or any expense incurred by you to remedy any defect in the FRIXION® R/C product, including, but not limited to, the following charges: (a) all Federal, State and Local taxes imposed upon the sale of replacement product; (b) shipping charges; and (c) other related services and charges for parts, time and labor.
*Warranty Period: This warranty lasts as long as the original consumer purchaser owns the product and cannot be transferred. Original consumer purchaser must produce the original sales receipt with date and itemized details. Except: FriXion RC only provides a 10-day warranty from the date of purchase on electronics (i.e. servo, radio, batteries).
FriXion RC will, in our sole discretion, decide if there is an original defect existing and covered under this warranty and if so decided, FriXion RC may repair or replace the product. Freight charges are the responsibility of the original consumer purchaser unless otherwise indicated by FriXion RC.
FriXion RC reserves the right to replace any discontinued or unavailable product with a product of similar value and function.
If FriXion RC determines a claim for repair is not covered under warranty guidelines, there could be a charge applied for any repairs and return shipping charges.
WARNING: Do not purchase products from unauthorized distributors as this may void your warranty.
Warranty for International Customers
Always try to return product to the authorized dealer from whom you made your purchase. If your FRIXION RC product purchase was made on-line, any warranty issues must be taken care of by that retailer. PBXRC assumes no responsibility for FRIXION RC products sold internationally by on-line retailers.
FOR ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR HELP WITH YOUR WARRANTY ISSUES: PLEASE CALL 1-800-645-2006 or email us at customerservice@FriXionRC.com