Shipping & Handling
Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and their prices. We will ship your order when items become "in-stock" and shortly after we receive payment from you.
Our Hours of Operation are M-F 8am to 5pm CST
We do not ship orders on Saturday, Sunday or Holidays
All orders are FOB St. Louis, unless otherwise indicated.
We do not ship to P.O. Box addresses.
We use United States Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS GROUND ONLY) or Federal Express (FedEx) to ship. You may choose your shipping option at time of checkout. There are various options to choose from including expedited delivery methods. It's up to you.
Items will ship when they become available as "in-stock."
Standard Orders placed with us are shipped via USPS, UPS or FedEx and the usual delivery time within the continental US (48 contiguous States) is 1 to 7 business days depending on your location.
Standard Orders will normally be shipped within 1 to 2 business days when stock arrives. In some cases part of the order needs to be special-ordered or is on backorder which sometimes causes the delay in shipping.
We do not guarantee 2nd day air or 3 day select shipments, however if you do not get your order in the selected shipping time frame (i.e. 2 days in case of UPS 2nd day air and 3 days in UPS 3 day select), please contact us.
With USPS we may use delivery confirmation with domestic shipping and packages are insured. UPS and FedEx shipments have tracking and are insured.
Signature Waiver: During checkout, you may have the option for Signature Waiver. If you choose Signature Waiver, then packages will be delivered without a required signature...meaning...they'll probably leave your package on your doorstep.
- International customers cannot choose to waive a signature.
- USPS cannot choose to waive a signature if we use delivery confirmation.
- Customers using Paypal payment method cannot choose to waive a signature.
- Orders with HazMat items cannot choose to waive a signature.
Orders shipped to Missouri are charged our area MO sales tax.
Shipping is taxed in the State of Missouri. Why? We don't know.
All backorders may be cancelled after 30 days.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Customers will not be charged more than the order amount without prior authorization.
Orders are not guaranteed to leave within the time frames listed above. Weekends and holidays are not counted as business days for shipping purposes.
Residential or Business
- you will be asked to choose whether your Ship To address is Residential or Business. Residential addresses usually cost more to deliver to, but if you do not choose Residential and your address is considered by the freight company to be Residential, then you will be charged the Residential rate, plus any penalties.
Additional Fees, Charges and Regulations
- All hazardous material must be shipped via Ground shipping within the 48 contiguous United States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico). Additional fees may apply to hazardous materials.
- We may charge additional charges & fees, including, but not limited to, handling fees, insurance and delivery signature charges. Any charges or fees will be automatically calculated with your shipping cost totals.
Currently, not every country is eligible to purchase from our www.FriXionRC.com website. If your country is not listed, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you process a shipment manually.
We will give you a full quote, including freight & handling costs and you may pay us via Wire or Paypal.
United States taxes
International orders are not subject to US taxes.
Customs, Duties or tax fees
Customs, Duties and taxes are not included in your shipping totals. You are responsible for all customs, duties or tax fees.
Some products cannot be shipped internationally due to their flammable nature or items that are under pressure.
Information on Documents
We will not list information on documents that doesn't accurately reflect the goods purchased at the prices purchased. This includes, but is not limited to, the Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists and Customs Documentation.
All products are listed in $US Dollars and in pounds.
- currently we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and JCB credit cards, ATM debit cards, Google Pay and Paypal.
- if your country is eligible to purchase from our website FriXionRC.com, then you may pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and JCB credit cards, ATM debit cards and Paypal.
- if your country is not eligible to purchase from our website FriXionRC.com, then you may e-mail us at customerservice@FriXionRC.com and we will help you process an order manually. You will need to pay us via Wire or Paypal.
Authorize & Capture at Sale:
Your credit card will be authorized for the purchase amount and payment captured as soon as an order is placed, assuring us that you have the necessary funds to complete the transaction.
- We will only ship to your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement. WE DO NOT SHIP TO P.O. BOX ADDRESSES!!!
- Anyone suspected of fraud will be referred to the proper authorities and prosecution will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law.
- Items will ship when they become available as "in-stock."
- Your credit card will be charged at time of order placement item(s), and Pre-orders and Special Order items are paid-in-full, up-front.
- All Pre-order and Special Order items must be paid-in-full, up-front and are non-refundable. If we decide to allow an exception and allow a cancellation of a Pre-order or Special Order item, we will offer a refund less a 20% hassle fee.
- Backorders will be "captured" within 24 hours prior to shipment as product becomes available. Those Paid-in-Full orders will be filled first and in the order they were received.
- All Pre-order, Special Order and Backorder items are filled as product becomes available and in the order they were received.
- Coupon codes and discounts are not available for Pre-orders, Special Orders or Backorders, unless otherwise indicated.
- Orders with a mix of "in-stock" items and/or Pre-order, Special Order or Back Order items will be held up until the order is complete, unless a customer requests otherwise. If so requested, and a customer wishes to ship "in-stock" items separately from "pre-order, special order or backorder items", then the customer will have to pay a separate shipping & handling fees for the extra shipment(s).
- If an order qualifies for Free Shipping and contains pre-order, special order or back order items, and the customer wishes to cancel any of such items, then the order will no longer qualify for Free Shipping and the customer will have to pay shipping charges.
- Orders that have already been packed or shipped cannot be cancelled.
- If your order has been shipped, but you have changed your mind, please make sure that you receive the merchandise and then initiate a return claim using our Standard Claim Form. A 10% restocking fee will apply.
- Please click here for more information on returning an item.
CHANGES TO PRICING, TIRE SPECS and OTHER VALUES:
All pricing, terms, conditions, tire specs and shipping & handling amounts, are subject to change without notice.